Nigerian airforce recruitment is here again, massively recruiting interested Nigerians who want to pursue a career in the Nigerian Air Force.
Building a career with the Nigerian Air Force comes with high level of job security, pride and sense of nationhood ; NAF is the best career opportunity amongst the three branches of the armed forces.
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment advertised on this platform is solely for those who aren’t university and Polytechnic graduates. If you are a degree holder it’s advisable you pursue a career in the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment through its Direct short service.
NAF Recruitment General Instructions 2023/2024
Before you apply for any job position with NAF, you must be physically and mentally fit. Applicant with disabilities won’t be given any chance to apply.
- Nationality: due to the security nature of the job and the quest of Nigerian government to reserve all possible to Nigerians, only Nigerians can apply for NAF jobs.
- Age: NAF enlistment are reserved for people in certain age bracket ; it is said that 18 and 22 years of age are for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers should be 18 and 28 years of age.
- Marital Status: To avoid a divided attention, application is reserved for single male and female.
- Height: hight is taken into consideration, like 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females
- Medical Fitness: physically disabled persons can’t afford the stress that comes with serving in the military. Applicants should be medically fit.
NAF Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements
Non-Tradesmen/women: let’s talk about the requirements those aspiring to be NAF Non Tradesmen and women should meet :
Get a least 5 credits in the Mathematics and English Language and any other subjects in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. I
Tradesmen/women: the requirements here are a little higher than that of Non Tradesmen and women and they are as follows:
a. Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment Process :
- Understanding what the Nigerian Air Force requires, meeting those requirements are a key to a successful application.
- Get a clue about the non educational requirements e.i your hight, chest expansion etc and see if you meet them.
- Also get a clue on the educational requirements. This remains the bedrock for a successful application.
- There are other non educational documents that you will be ask to provide e.i things like Date of birth certificate, your state identification letter etc. Get all this also.
- During your application, scan All documents and upload them online via the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal.
- Review all information you supplied online and never give false information about your self.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form
Use the link below to access the NAF application form :
NAF Application Link – https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
NAF Official Link – http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
Remember that the Nigerian Air Force recruitment is free of charge. Government or the Nigerian Air Force won’t ask you to pay money for forms.
NAF list of successful candidates for :
After applying for tye Nigerian Air Force online recruitment exercise, keep it in mind that you have to wait for a couple of weeks for a list of shortlisted candidate.
The list of shortlisted candidate of the Nigerian Air Force will be uploaded online for checking. Those who made it will report to the NAF base located at Kawo, Kaduna state. List of items to go with are :
- originals and photocopies of their credentials,
- two white vests,
- two blue PT shorts,
- a pair of canvas shoes,
- and four passport photographs.
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.