Just coming out of the exam hall ; the next thing that’s comes from your mind is to quickly check your JAMB result so as to know your total score.
We have put down a detailed guide and helpful steps that will help you quickly check your JAMB result without PIN and serial number.
Most times checking your JAMB result requires one to make use of some personal details which are PIN and serial number and this often makes candidates go through stress and also part with a fee to obtain them.
Well this article has been crafted to help you, save you all the stress of going about buying JAMB PIN and serial number. So this is a short cut to bypass JAMB PIN and serial number issues when checking your JAMB result
JAMB result checker 2022/2023
JAMB result checker portal helps thousands AND a million plus JAMB candidates to easily and effortlessly access their JAMB score. In this platform your slip that contains your total JAMB score can be printed after you must have been through with your CBT.
How to Check your JAMB result online 2022/2023
Want to check your result sharply? Keep reading this guide as we provide a simple step by step guide and also alternative if the first step we provided didn’t work for you then you can check using the next option.
All candidates can simply send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration.
After entering the information correctly, the result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
- Log onto JAMB new website platform for checking results here
- You know you need a JAMB profile right? So now simply create one of you don’t have.
- Login with your credentials like password and username into your profile.
- Now look just at your left hand, just at the bar click on “result notification”
- Type in your details “JAMB registration number” in a field that is provided for that.
- Click on check result. This will reveal your result score with an option to print it out.
How to print original JAMB result 2022/2023.
Note that the previous step will only show you your result slip and that can’t be use to process your admission or post UTME screening form.
You will need your original JAMB result to get everything done. So here is the steps to do just that:
- Get a JAMB profile set up if you don’t have but I believe by now you already have one since that’s the first step towards successful JAMB registration.
- Right away sign into your JAMB profile account. This should be successfully done with the email and password you used to set up the account.
- Look for “print result” on your system.
- A transaction ID is usually generated.
- Click on a continuous button that comes up so as to proceed to making payment.
- While making the payment online, don’t make mistake while supplying your JAMB registration number and year of exam.
- That’s all that is needed to print your jamb original result.
Important Update to JAMBITE 2022/2023
Over a million students takes jamb each year. So the system is usually busy during the early days when results are first published. So try checking your results at night if you can’t check at day.
Result most times might not be uploaded on time, at times where there is issue of NO RESULT just kindly check back after few days or weeks.
Remember that Checking of JAMB result is free of charge.
Now that you have successfully checked your results, it’s time to start preparing for post utme screening exams.
Done checking your JAMB result? What’s your score like? Please share some story below using the comment box.
JAMB Result Checking Instructions 2022/2023
Remember that the first point of call is the JAMB result checker platform.
Or you simply use the code we provided above to check your results quickly without any huddle.
Note that printing your JAMB original result requires your PIN and serial number.
How to check jamb result on your jamb profile account 2022/2023
JAMB profile accounts now gives us an limitless opportunity to do or carry various activities on our JAMB profile, like for instance you can check your JAMB score, generate pin for payment of services rendered by JAMB like pin vending etc. You can ultimately track the progress of your admission process.
I believe we all have a profile with JAMB for without it, it will be impossible to register for JAMB…
The burning question in the mind of thousands of Jamb Candidates right now is the steps to check their names on the approved and published list of JAMB.
Remember that to be sure of everything you have checked in your jamb score using the mobile system option, you can also verify if those information are correct on your jamb profile. Here is the process of doing that.
- Put on your data to connect: you are free to use any system such as iPhone, smartphone etc or even laptop.
- open your browser : there are various browsers we installed and use to browse. You can launch any of them
- here the portal as unveiled by JAMB http://www.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility
- space will come up for each candidate to input their details. Remember your password must be correct and be in same order as at when you sign up for the account.
- scroll down and locate a Blue Box
- Thats says “Check 2021 UTME Examination Result“
- type your JAMB registration number. Make no mistake here.
- the system might demand for your email address which is usual.
- now click on “check my results “
- never mind the slow connection or response from the server of JAMB. just be patient for your details to be retrieve.
- your result will be shown to you instantly once you perform the above function.
Thing to note before checking your 2022/2023 jamb results
- No need to get scratch card: all cards bring sold have been suspended. Everything is now obtain online.
- Jamb result is final : I know by now you would have heard about upgrading. Please note that all these don’t exist.
- JAMB tries to maintain a transparent system and won’t rank any candidates higher than other if given bribe.
- After receiving your JAMB score, check your school cut off mark, admission requirements.
- Checking of JAMB result can be done on your smart phones or other devices you can get up running with the Internet.
My 2022/2023 JAMB score is low! What next?
For those whose score is nothing to write home about here is a news for you all:
- Explore other schools like polytechnic and college of education. See if your score will get you something with them
- Seeking further help to alter your score online will make you fall prey to scammers.
- JAMB system remains secure, changing the score is not possible.
- Don’t fall for the greatest scam which is jamb upgrading.
Did you receive the ” JAMB result is withheld ” you do not have any result yet”? This is a bad news you wouldn’t like to wish your enemy not alone your friend but this like this happens and we have seen cases like this over and over again.
When you get that report, just calm down repeat checking your result in a week Time or give it a maximum of 2 weeks.
What next after checking your jamb result?
- Without explaining much, a higher jamb score gives you limitless options.
- Getting 180 score will allow you take post UTME exams in most universities.
- If you score like 160 to 179, chances are slim in getting a university that accepts this score, even if they do it will less. Competitive courses. But if your school is in the Northern part, most schools will accept that score.
- Did you score 100 in JAMB? That’s a good score, it can still be use to secure admission into a polytechnic and college of education. Don’t lose hope.
Explore universities, polytechnics and college of education, go through their admission requirements and if possible get a change of school form.
Start preparing ahead of post UTME right now. Because its going to be tougher as competition is going to be higher this time around.
States where where the JAMB exams will hold are :
|Akwa Ibom State||Uyo|
|Cross River State||Calabar|
|Edo State||Benin City|
|Federal Capital Territory||Abuja|
|Kebbi State||Birnin Kebbi|
|Rivers State||Port Harcourt|
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.