FRSC Recruitment /Federal Road Safety Corps Registration at www.frsc.gov.ng Portal
dreaming of becoming an employee of Federal Road Safety Corp? You can now actialise your dreams now by applying for the
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2023/2024
The Federal Road Safety Corps also called Road Safety, it is commissioned by the Federal Government to instigate policies and actions on Road Traffic and Safety Management to reduce Road Traffic Accident and create a safe monitoring environment in Nigeria.
Federal Road Safety Corps was established on February 1988 by the National Assembly of Federal Republic of Nigeria,
the commission is being conducted in all thirty-six(36) states as well as the Federal Capital Territory(Abuja) which is the headquarter in Nigeria on road traffic and safety management.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
In order to be selected to be part of FRSC, you need to follow the standard of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be an indigene of Nigeria by birth
- Must be single
- Applicants must be between the age ranges of 18 years to 30years at the time of submitting this application.
- Male and Female applicants must not be less than 1.68m and 1.63m in height respectively.
- Male applicants must not be less than 0.87m in chest measurement.
- Applicants must have a medical fitness certificate from any government hospital and also be mentally, physically fit for paramilitary activities.
- Must be computer literate, be familiar with Microsoft office, a web application for productiveness in service delivery, and also having a valid driving license will be a benefit.
Educational Requirements for Different Position
- Officer Cadre
Applicants must possess a first-class degree from a recognized institution, NYSC certificate
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre is divided into three
Marshal Inspector I: Applicants are expected to have at least a Higher National Diploma(HND)
Marshal Inspector II: Applicants must possess Nigeria Certificate of Education(NCE)
Marshal Inspector III: Applicants must have National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW)
- RMAs must possess at least a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include English and Mathematics.
- The application is usually done online. Interested and qualified applicants are to visit https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Fill the forms correctly and submit the application form online
- Applicants are urged to print out the Referee forms which must be filled and submitted during the screening
- An applicant with MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS will be automatically disqualified.
Applicants who met the requirements for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment will be notified through their email addresses and phone numbers since the application is done online.
Shortlisted applicants are to undergo drug tests with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), and also medical tests from any government hospital to make sure that such an applicant is medically and physically fit before the final selection.
Successful applicants are mandated to take a computer-based examination which will be conducted by JAMB, and also expected to come along with a print out of their submitted forms.
Shortlisted applicants would be required to be free from any financial issues and also from any unsolved criminal case.
Salary Structure of the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment
The Federal Road Safety Corps rewards members of its staff at the end of the e month, just like every other profession, their salary structure is based on the rank.
Following figures on Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS), the payroll is ranging from the highest to the lowest rank
- Chief Inspector (CI) N1,405,449
- Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI) N1,325,234
- Assistant Chief Inspector(ACI) N1,252,038
- Principal Marshal Inspector(PMI) N1,143,539
- Senior Marshal Inspector(SMI) N1,058,416
- Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA) N966,761
- Marshal Inspector I(M1-1) N777,876
- Marshal Inspector II(MI – II) N548,387
- Deputy Road Marshal Assistant N539,048
- Marshal Inspector III(MI-III) N393,442
- Senior Road Marshal Assistant(SRMA) N387,428
- Road Marshal Assistant II(RMA II) N319,741
- Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III) N305,576
The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment is free and simple to apply, applicants are also urged not to pay anyone to get selected. Applicants are to select position most suitable to their qualifications should to fill the form correctly.
Candidates are advised to abstain from multiple applications as this could result to automatic disqualification and also applicants are advised not to select more than one position.
What FRSC does?
Federal Road Safety Corps was established primarily to provide safe highways for motorists, pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists, and other road users as well as making sure that the roads are safe for transportation, advising the Federal and State Governments,
the Federal Capital Territory Administration and other relevant local government agencies on the strategies and device formulated to minimize accidents on the highways, and also, enlightening motorists and the public at large on the significance of discipline on the expressways.
They also make sure that motorists, motorcyclists, and any other road users that make use of vehicles as a means of transportation are authorized to use the highways.
Other functions of the FRSC include the following:
- Eliminating any form of obstacle on any part of the expressways.
- Generating a driver’s license to be used by different sectors of vehicle operators
- Deducing the updated requirements to be satisfied by a candidate for a driving license.
- Creating and generating plate number for vehicles
- Providing adequate and prompt care to victims of accidents
- Making researches into causes, the effect of motor accidents, strategies to preventing motor accidents, and also taking into consideration the result of such researches.
- Deducing and implementing speed limits for all different roads and vehicles.
- Provision of free treatment for accident victims by the roadside and mobile clinics.
- Overseeing the use of seat belts and other safety devices and also, controlling the use of mobile phones among motorists.
To eliminate the Road Traffic accident, and develop a secure monitoring environment in Nigeria
To oversee, implement, and coordinate all Road Traffic Administration and Safety Management activities through educating motorists and the entire public, prompt rescue services, enhanced vehicle management.
FRSC recruitment is recruiting for qualified candidates to occupy the available position in this agency as this recruitment is a free and straightforward application. Applicant are advised to stay away from fraudster who request money for selection
Following this instruction and providing necessary documents fitting to the displayed position would grant you an opportunity into the agency.
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.