LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT
Lagos State is one of the thirty-six states in Nigeria, it was established in 1967 to run and regulate the affairs and administration of the state. Its arm of government consists of executives, legislative and judiciary.
As part of initiative to eradicate poverty, the Lagos State Government is recruiting for qualified and unemployed candidates who will be interested in working under the Lagos State Government; this decision was made by the present Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Creating job opportunity for all Lagos residents so as to minimize the rate of poverty in the Nigeria
The Lagos State Government prioritize to make Lagos an Africa Mega City thereby reducing the rate of unemployment while improving the lifestyle of its residents and enhancing economy growth of Nigeria
Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to meet the following general requirements:
- Applicant must be a Nigeria either by birth or work permit and also must be a resident of Lagos State.
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age as at the time of this application
- Applicants must have in possession the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency Number (LASRRA).
- Legal means of identification such as National Identity card, driving license, permanent voter’s card are expected of applicants.
- Applicants are required to have at least 5 credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE which must include General Mathematics, English Language and any other 3 related subjects in one sitting.
- Applicants are expected to have a recent medical report from a recognize government hospital.
- Applicants are expected to have at least any of the following; Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in Art, Sciences, Social Science, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in any relevant field, Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in any relevant discipline, Higher National Diploma (HND), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Technical Teacher Certificate (TTC), Nigeria Certificate in Education, Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from any reputable institution,
- NYSC discharge certificate (NYSC) will be a benefit.
- Applicants must be a minimum of Second Class Lower, Lower Credit from any related field
- Applicants must have the basic knowledge on how to operate and make use of Microsoft Office and any related internet application.
- Communication skills of all applicants must be outstanding.
- Must have geographical mobility within and outside of Lagos
- Candidates who met the above requirement are to visit official website www.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for the recruitment online.
- After you have visited the website, click on the recruitment portal to apply.
- Fill your basic information correctly
- Scan and upload all necessary certificates and submit application online.
- Applicants are urged to print out the Referee forms which must be filled and submitted during screening exercise.
- You are advised not to apply twice because applicants with MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS will be automatically disqualified.
Applicants who met all the enlisted requirements for the Lagos State Government Recruitment will be notified through their registered email address or phone number, and also pasted on the official website of the Lagos State Government.
Female applicants who have changed their name due to marriage are expected to have a legal document showing the change of name. Successful candidates are expected to be free and not be involved in any financial and criminal activities such as fraud, fake certificate, theft or any criminal activities.
Finally, you are advised to download two referee forms which are to be filled by recognized people in the society and also submit recommendation letters from past institution.
Salary Structure of the Lagos State Government recruitment
Lagos State Government salary structure is just the same with every state government. Depending on the grade level, rank or position, qualifications, salaries are being paid in Lagos State. The average salary for least employee in Lagos State is N19,152.
The following list consists of some grade level with their least amount of salaries:
- Grade 1 N62,090
- Grade 2 N63,163
- Grade 3 N64,090
- Grade 4 N67,270
- Grade 5 N76,681
- Grade 6 N94,234
- Grade 7 N126,386
- Candidates who apply more than once will be automatically disqualified due to multiple registration
- Application for the recruitment is online and at no cost. So you are advised to debunk any rumor that states you have to pay to Lagos State Government in order to be selected.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded during the application.
The Lagos State Government is recruiting qualified and unemployed youth who is a resident of Lagos State and also interested to work under the Lagos State Government.
Adhering to above instructions and also having all the enlisted requirement will give you an opportunity to serve under the Lagos State Government. Candidates are advised not to pay anyone in order to be selected for employment.