FUNAI post utme screening 2022/2023 form requirements funai.edu.ng
Well, students have been agitatedly asking when the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo would release her post utme screening form for the academic session.
Now the good news is, the institution has just concluded plan on her post UTME form, and as such, candidates are expected to start their registration without batting an eye.
With a token of 2000 naira, you will purchase the form. However, only those who chose the university as a first choice will be admitted after meeting the cut-off mark as they do not admit the second choice.
FUNAI post utme screening requirements
Getting FUNAI post utme screening requirements should not get you all worked up, below are the necessary documents needed for the exercise:
- The first step is to meet the university’s cut-off mark as stipulated by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB so you can be eligible for admission into the university.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’level result including mathematics and English language with other related subjects based on his potential course of study.
- An original copy of the jamb result slip
- A copy of your birth certificate
- An original copy of your O’level result. Note: FUNAI does not accept awaiting results therefore, you need to get your documents available.
- Your SSCE testimonial
- Certificate of state of origin
- Lastly, your recent passport photographs, eight copies preferably.
FUNAI post utme cut off mark
Good news! For those who chose Federal University Ndufu Alike, Ikwo as their first choice of a higher institution while registering for the jamb exams,
the university had just released her post utme cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session.
So you can now check to confirm if you meet the university’s cut-off point to proceed to the next step.
Candidates who meet the cut-off mark are urged to prepare for the school’s post utme screening exercise by presenting the screening requirements.
However, FUNAI cut-off mark remains 180. All candidates who are fortunate enough to meet this are eligible to proceed with the school’s post utme screening exercise.
FUNAI departmental cut off mark
Like other conventional universities, FUNAI has a departmental cut-off mark which is expected of each candidate to pass before he can be eligible for admission to the university.
This mark is the minimum score that guarantees his or her admission although a candidate who scores above this mark has a high chance of being admitted before others.
How to apply for FUNAI post utme screening exercise
- Firstly, visit the university’s official website www.funai.edu.ng, then click on “admission” on the top menu followed by “2021/2022 admission screening.
- Then click on “click to apply” right. under 2021/2022 admission screening application.
- Followed by “prospective students”
- Input your jamb registration number
- Choose your mode of payment then generate the RRR number
- Then, visit any bank with your remita retrieval reference number for payment
- Revisit the application page after your payment to complete the registration
- Click “submit” after the completion then print your acknowledgment slip
- Lastly, Come with the slip-on your exam date.
Below are the institution’s department and faculty’s cut off marks:
• Humanities and Social science:
3. History and strategic studies
6. English and literally studies
7. Visual Arts
8. Criminology and security studies.
Cut off mark=180
9. Mass communication
10. Political science
Cut off mark= 190
Faculty of Management studies:
Business administration and Entrepreneur studies
Economics and developmental studies
Cut off mark =180
Faculty of Science/basic medical science/engineering.
Physics and electronics
Cut off mark=190
Statistics and informatics
Cut off mark=180
Cut off mark =200
Nursing science =220
Medicine and Surgery =240
Faculty of Agriculture =190
Faculty of Law =200.
Things to know about FUNAI
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) formally known as Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo until February 2nd, 2018 when it was renamed after Dr.
Alex Ekwueme, the late civilian president of Nigeria, is a conventional University established by the federal government of Nigeria in 2011.
The university was renamed in 2018, and is it is now known as “Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufe Alike”. Alex Ekwueme federal university also known as FUNAI is a federal institution as the name suggests and therefore,
It’s situated in Ebonyi state on 438 hectares. According to a recent survey, the institution’s student population is 10,000 while staffs are 2,230 respectfully.
Interestingly, the university takes pride in extending a top-notch experience to its students when it comes to learning and research.
The institution’s sports facilities can not be overlooked as it allows students to enhance their sporting talents.
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.