CAC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.cac.gov.nged
This guide is about CAC recruitment, so, read carefully to understand properly and get the vital information in this article.
CAC RECRUITMENT 2022
The Corporate Affairs Commission is an independent commission inducted in 1990 by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, the commission was enthroned to oversee the establishment and Administration of Companies in Nigeria.
Before the establishment of the Corporate Affairs Commission, a sector under the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Tourism called Company Registry was in charge of all registration and administration of Company registration. This former Company registry was abandoned due to its incapability and ineffectiveness
CAC Recruitment Requirements
For you to stand a chance and be to be part of CAC, you are urged to follow these requirements carefully:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or a legal work permit.
- Age limits for all applicants must be above 18 years and less than 30years as at the time of registration.
- Applicants are expected to have legal certificates such as National Identity card, driving license, permanent voter’s card, and new certificates of medical fitness from a recognize government hospital.
- Applicants are required to have at least 5 credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE which must include General Mathematics, English Language and any other 3 related subjects in one sitting.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from any reputable institution, and also NYSC discharge certificate will be a benefits.
- Applicants must be a minimum of Second Class Lower from any field
- Applicants must be a computer literate and also have a practical knowledge on how to use Microsoft office and any related internet application.
- Outstanding communications skills are expected from applicants.
- To apply for the recruitment which is always done online, applicants are advised to visit the official website of CAC www.cac.gov.ng then click on the registration link to apply.
- Create your account, a link will be sent to your email address to confirm your account and then login to continue with your registration.
- Fill all necessary information, upload all required certificates and then submit your application form online.
- Print out your confirmation slip which will used during screening
Applicants are advised to always check their mail since the application is done online, the CAC recruitment will notify applicants who met the required qualifications after comprehensive verification either through their registered email addresses or phone numbers.
As a tradition for all government agency recruitment, shortlisted candidates are expected to do a medical test from any government hospital in order to be sure of the health and physical strength of the applicant before the final selection.
Candidates are advised not be involve in any financial issues such as theft, fraud, and also in any criminal case. Lastly, applicants are advised to download two referee forms which are to be filled by recognized people in the society.
Salary Scale of CAC
Just like every other government corporation, the CAC salary pattern is much related, the Corporation rewards employees at the end of every month. The Standard salaries for Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is N333,375.
In order to be qualified and be part of CAC, you have to note of the following instruction carefully:
- Ensure that all relevant and required documents are ready.
- Applicants are advised to submit all required document during registration because any documents that is not submitted during registration will not be allowed during the screening.
- Candidates are expected to apply for only one position as multiple registrations would lead to disqualification automatically. Application is free and easy and all applicants are advised not pay anyone in order to be selected.
What CAC does?
CAC came into existence primarily to supervise and oversee the establishment, incorporation, administration and wrapping up of Companies, also function in order to bring into existence and maintain companies registry and offices in the entire thirty-six (36) states in Nigeria, properly and sufficiently equipped to discharge its duties under the Act or any law.
Other functions of CAC include:
- In interest of public and shareholders, CAC organize and execute an inspection into the affairs of any company.
- To handle other activities that are important in order to deliver full effect to the provision of Act
- Registration of business names, incorporated trustee also providing a wide ranges of additional services.
Providing an effective company registration and administration services, in order to be among one of the world-class Company’s registry
To be committed to deliver registration and regulatory services to meet the intention of stakeholders for the benefit of the economy.
CAC recruitment is recruiting qualified and interested candidates to apply for the opened vacancies, application into the corporation is a free and straightforward.
Attending to the above instructions and evaluation of your application to suit your qualifications will give you an opportunity to work in CAC.
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.