WAEC Recruitment is here, a massive recruitment has been concluded hence The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed here on this page.
Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps
WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
The West African Examination Council invites qualified applicants to fill the vacancies in the Nigeria National office of the council.
Established in 1952, the West African Examination Council is regarded as West Africa’s most prominent examination board established by the law to ascertain and decide the examinations attested in the interest of the public in all Anglophone(English-speaking) West African countries.
What does WAEC do?
The West African Examination Council is responsible for conducting examinations and awarding of certificates proficient enough to be compared to the standards of the equivalent international examining boards.
The council is mandated to as expected:
- Ensure that the West Africa’s educational standards are preserved.
- Assist and provide all necessary parameters required for sound education.
- Educate the nations of West Africa about the vision of the underlying great potentials beyond examinations.
To be a standardized examination agency inculcating value and morals to the educational goals of its stakeholders.
To remain Africa’s leading examining body, providing distinctive and reliable educational assessment, encouraging academic and moral values and enhancing sustainable human resource development and international
- Applicants must be indigene of or residing in Nigeria with a legally issued government work permit.
- All Applicants must be in possession of five credits in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination or WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at not more than one sitting or six credits at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not exceed forty (40) years of age as at the time of submitting this application.
- Applicants are to provide their employment history with the name of the employer, duration of job, position held and responsibilities over the duration of the job.
- A clearly scanned passport photograph which must not be older than 6 months and not more than 30kb in size.
- Applicants are to provide a minimum of three references from a recognized institution or personnel.
- A minimum of three years working experience.
- Applicants must be conversant with the knowledge of personal computers, MS Office software package and website interface.
- Applicants must be proven to be self confident, motivated and willing to write quality reports, analyse and examine research reports and must be capable to work under pressure and extra hours with little or no supervision.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of the primary, secondary and tertiary institution certificates with the size not exceeding 120kb.
- Applicant must have completed the mandatory one year National Youth Service program or provision of exemption certificate.
- Applicant must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be open and able to lead change; Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills
- Be an organiser/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the official application website, recruitment.waec.com.ng and click on registration button, fill in the form and click on register.
Once completed, a verification code will be sent to the registered email address. Verify your account with the code sent to your email, once verified, enter login details and click on sign in.
Locate the vacancy page to view the list of the available positions. On the vacancy page, click on apply for this position on your qualified vacancy. Then fill and upload all the necessary information and credentials and print out a confirmation slip.
WAEC recruitment application is online and therefore candidates who successfully met the requirements would be notified via their registered email addresses.
Shortlisted candidates would be, pertinent to do a medical fitness test from a government or military hospital and as well be free of any theft and cases of bankruptcy.
Successful candidates would be required to provide three guarantors from reputable people or establishments.
Salary scale of WAEC
The gender distribution of the WAEC was shown to be 60% female and 40% male. The following roles show that the average salary of a WAEC official is 267, 725 thousand naira with tax included.
- Administrative and Logistics officer earns about #268,000 per month
- A computer maintenance engineer earns about #84,000
- An Internal Auditor earns #106,000
- A West African Examination Council Manager earns about #859,000
Applicants are to select positions most suitable to their qualifications and should take note of the scanned document size limit.
Candidates are advised to abstain from multiple applications as this could lead to automatic disqualification. WAEC recruitment is free and straight to apply, candidates are also advised to not pay for a selection.
The West African Examination Council is recruiting for suitable candidates to fill the position of the available vacancies in the council.
Recruitment into the council is a transparent process as you should abstain from fraudster who request money from applicants for placements.
Adhering to instructions and providing necessary documents fitting to the displayed positions would grant you a chance into becoming one of the council staff.