Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola 2022/2023 post UTME screening form mautech.edu.ng
When you study at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola, you’ll be part of a community of over 15,000 students from all across Nigeria and Africa.
Candidates who have chosen this school as their MOST Preferred Choice of Institution (First Choice) should head to the school’s website to register and submit their documents
[Please note that physical presence is not necessary for document screening/submission].
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post UTME screening requirements
Candidates who got at least 160 points in their UTME exams and have five required O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language] can register for the post UTME screening exercise.
However, candidates who have not selected MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the Post-UTME exam online after meeting the following conditions:
- Candidates must head to the JAMB platform (Change of institution) and change their institution to MAUTech
- Candidates must notify MAUTech of the change of institution via the following email address: [email protected]. (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required)
- Candidates must wait for a response from MAUTech before proceeding with the POSTUTME online screening registration.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME cut off mark
Candidates with a minimum score of 160 points in their UTME exams can apply for the post UTME screen exercise for admission into 100 level.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola departmental cut off mark
The MAUTECH cut-off mark for all courses in the 2021/2022 semester is 180, so candidates who scored above 180 will automatically be eligible to take the post-UTME exam for one of the selected Jamb courses.
How to apply to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola UTME screening exercise
- Head to the school’s website at mautech.edu.ng and then click on the 2021 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant‘.
- Enter your name, JAMB No, valid email address, and phone number. Make sure to use an active email address and phone number.
- Click on ‘submit’ and then log in using your JAMB registration number as your username and password
- Next, choose your preferred payment option on the REMITA payment platform
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click on ‘proceed to payment,’ select your card type, enter your card details, and then click on “Submit”
- Check your phone/email for an OTP confirmatory code and then enter the code to complete your transaction. A fee of N2, 000 will be deducted from your account.
- Next, you will be taken to the registration platform after completing the payment.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click on ‘proceed to payment,’ click on Bank, fill in your details, and then click on Submit
- Print the e-invoice with the Remita Reference No. and then take it to any Bank Branch to make a payment of two thousand naira only (N2, 000). Make sure to collect your payment receipt from the bank
- Now, head back to the school’s website, select the 2020/2021 POST UTME link, and then select “Existing Applicant”
- After logging in, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Check the website for the list of available courses and then select your preferred course from the list.
- You are required to upload scanned copies of your O’level results with a maximum of two sittings, your Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, your JAMB result slip, and a Local Government Indigene Letter
- Upload a recent passport photograph. Passport must be captured in a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Double-check all your files/necessary information to make sure they are correct and then click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Your application page will appear after you have successfully submitted your application. Your Application ID (Password) and login Username are both your JAMB Registration Number. You can print your application form by selecting the ‘Print Application’ option from the drop-down menu.
Things to know about Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, is a research-intensive university in Girei, Adamawa State, Nigeria.
It is one of the four federal technical universities and its primary objective is to promote scientific research in the 27 federal university systems.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, was founded in 1981 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to provide the country with much-needed skilled labor.
The first batch of 108 college students graduated in 1988/89. The university merged with Maiduguri University in 1984 and became the Modibbo Adama Campus (MACUM), of the University of Maiduguri.
However, in 1988, it was separated and gained full autonomy in the name of Federal University of Technology Yola.
Modibo Adama University of Technology is the first and so far, the only university in Nigeria that offers operations research at the undergraduate level (and carries out courses up to the doctoral level on the same degree).
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.