FUTMINNA|Federal University of Technology, Minna post UTME 2021/2022 screening form
If you wish to continue your studies at the Federal University of Technology, Minna, and you selected Futminna as your first choice during your UTME registration, then you can go ahead to register for the school’s post-UTME screening exercise.
Now, you can head to the school’s ADMISSION PORTAL and pay the sum of N2, 250 (two thousand two hundred and fifty Naira) for the post-UTME application form.
Please note that the payment is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the required bank charges.
Federal University of Technology, Minna post UTME screening requirements
- The minimum UTME score for UTME candidates must be 170, except for courses with higher cut-off marks listed on the university website.
- Candidates must have a minimum UTME score for the course they are applying for, as well as the correct course combination as specified in the JAMB Brochure.
- On the other hand, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements can transfer to other degree programs whose requirements they meet. A processing fee of N1, 000 is charged for the change of course.
- All candidates must obtain at least five credits in their O-level exams in subjects related to their courses, including Math and English with a maximum of two sittings.
- For verification, candidates must upload their ‘O’ Level results or photocopies of the original certificate(s).
- Candidates are to ensure that they upload the same ‘O’ level results on the university website and Jamb website.
Federal University of Technology, Minna post-UTME cut off mark
The general UTME cut-off mark for FUTMINNA is 180, but some courses require more than 180, e.g. Medicine, law, Computer Science, etc.
How to apply to Federal University of Technology, Minna UTME screening exercise
- Head to the school’s website at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Login with your JAMB registration number and one of your names
- Upload all the required documents such as your ‘O’ level result(s) and passport photograph
- If your subject combinations at the UTME/”O” level do not meet the minimum requirements for JAMB registered courses, please select another course from the list of departments.
- Next, click on “Proceed to payment gateway,” confirm your entries, and then click on “payment link” to proceed. Payment can be made using a debit card or by generating an RRR from the application portal and taking it to any bank branch.
- Enter the ATM Debit card details to make payment (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If your payment is approved, the page will display all of the information you previously supplied.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document. That’s it
Make sure to always visit the University website to get more information.
Things to know about Federal University of Technology, Minna
The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a federally funded university in Minna, Nigeria, that focuses on technological education.
The University has a recognized Centre of Excellence in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, with a strong focus on vaccine and medicine research.
Professor J.O. Ndagi, who served as Vice-Chancellor from 1983 until 1990, was the first Vice-Chancellor of FUTMINNA.
The Council and the Senate are the two governmental entities.
In the beginning, the University leased the former Government Teachers’ College Bosso’s facilities on a long-term basis. The University’s Bosso Campus is now located on this property.
The main campus is located in Gidan Kwano and it covers an area of 10,650 hectares. In 1999, the school was included in the Association of African Universities and the International Association of Universities’ Guide to Higher Education in Africa,
As part of the comprehensive fitness program, the university has floodlit sports fields, indoor badminton courts, basketball courts, table tennis courts, volleyball courts, football fields, fitness rooms, wide lanes, a golf course, and a Student Health Center.
The student radio station, also known as “Search FM 92.3 Campus” was officially launched in August 2010. Unfortunately, a fire in 2013 completely destroyed the station. The radio station now has a new building with a fully equipped studio that opened in 2014.
Federal University of Technology, Minna departmental cut off mark
School Of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- Agriculture – 170
- Food Science & Technology – 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology – 170
School Of Infrastructure, Process Engineering & Technology (Sipet)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 190
- Civil Engineering – 190
- Mechanical Engineering – 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering 180
School of Electrical and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- Computer Engineering – 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – 190
- Mechatronics Engineering – 190
- Telecommunication Engineering – 180
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- Architecture – 200
- Building – 180
- Estate Management & Valuation – 180
- Quantity Surveying – 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Urban & Regional Planning – 180
School Of Information and Communication Technology (SICT)
- Computer Science – 200
- Cyber Security Science – 200
School Of Life Sciences (SLS)
- Biochemistry – 190
- Biology – 170
- Microbiology – 190
School Of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- Applied Geophysics – 180
- Chemistry – 180
- Geology – 180
- Geography – 180
- Mathematics – 180
- Statistics – 180
- Physics – 180
School of Science & Technology Education (SSTE)
- Education Technology – 170
- Industrial and Technology Education – 170
- Science Education – 170
Welcome to zumi.ng ;
Felix I write for zumi.ng, I am a University graduate, and holds a degree in Mass communication from Abia state University.